Chinese translation of Everyday Rails Testing in RSpec now available
I’m excited to share with you a new Chinese version of Everyday Rails Testing with RSpec, translated by Andor Chen and available now on Leanpub. Andor contacted me several months back about this project; I asked him to hold off on translating until the Rails 4.0-related updates were complete since I knew there would be a lot of changes. Andor worked hard to make the translation available within weeks of the updated English version, and also pointed out a few corrections to make in the original while he was at it.
All royalties for the Chinese translation will go to Andor–I’m happy he offered to help make the book available to Chinese speakers. Thanks Andor!
Possibly related posts
- RVM and project-specific gemsets in Rails (September 13, 2010)
- Everyday Rails Testing with RSpec: Get advance access to my new book now (May 07, 2012)
- Diary of a Rails rescue project (March 21, 2013)
- Everyday Rails Testing with RSpec: Where are the Rails 4.0 updates? (July 16, 2013)
- How I learned to test my Rails applications, Part 4: Controller specs (April 07, 2012)